I wanted to have some studio pictures taken of Lacie in her blessing dress so we decided to take her to Photo Works at the University Mall. I am very happy with the way they turned out.
I love the picture of her long blessing dress. When the photographer saw it, she said that she sees a lot of blessing dresses and this one is up there with her favorites.
The day Michelle took our family pictures, Korver was not into it at all. We weren't able to get a good picture with all the kids together, so I got the other kids ready so we could get a good one of them. Korver still wasn't into having his picture taken. He is a naughty naughty two year old that has better things to do than pose for pictures. They were able to get one, though, and I think it is pretty darn cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment